« ZurückWeiter »
3. O Lord, our heavenly Father, Almighfor Grace. ty and everlasting God, through Jefus
Christ our Lord, Amen.
And in the sanie, or in the like form, in most of the Collects through the whole Liturgy. See above, Sect. 2. N° 15. &c.
The Coll. in the Litany.
4. O God, merciful Father, that
may evermore give thanks unto Thee in thy Holy Church, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Coll. in time of War.
to glorify Thee, through the Merits of thy Son Jefus Christ our Lord.
6. Almighty God our heavenly Father ;
may set forth Thy Glory thro Jesus Christ our Lord.
7. Almighty God, Father of all mercies, - we bless Thee. for thine inestimable love in the Redemption of the World by our Lord Jesus Chrift.
8. O eternal God our heavenly Father ;- Thanke that we may continually offer unto Thee Beace.
for our Sacrifice of Praise and Thanksgiving,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
9. O Lord God,
always praising and Thanksmagnifying Thy. Mercies in the midst of
fgiving for thy Church, through Jesus Christ our rance from Lord.
O most merciful Father,
we offer Again. unto thy Divine Majesty the Sacrifice of Praise and Thanksgiving through Jesus Christ our Lord.
we Coll. on
O Almighty God, that may glorify Thy Holy Name, through
Day. Jesus Christ our Lord.
for the Glory of Thy Name, thro’ Coll
SeptuageJesus Christ our Saviour.
And to worship the Unity.
Coll. on Trin. Sund.
14. Firl Coll. Almighty God,
cleanse the Thoughts at Com- of our Hearts by the Inspiration of thy
Holy Spirit, that we may worthily magnify thy holy Name, through Christ
Warning for the Communion.
15. It is our Duty to render most humble and hearty Thanks to Almighty God our heavenly Father, for that he hath given his Son our Saviour Jesus Christ, &c.
16. For the obtaining whereof, we shall not cease to make our humble Petitions unto Almighty God our heavenly Father.
Confession at the Commur nion.
17. - make your humble Confession to Almighty God.
Almighty God, Far ther of our Lord Jesus Christ; - Have mercy upon us, most merciful Father For thy. Son our Lord Jesus Christ's sake, forgive us all that is past,
to the honour and glory of Thy Name, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
18. It is very meet, right, and our toun- After the den duty, that we should at all times and
Absolution. in all places give Thanks unto Thee, O Lord, Holy Father, Almighty, everlasting God. ever praising Thee and saying, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Hofts, Heaven and Earth are full of Thy glory.
19. But chiefly are we bound to praise Proper Thee for the glorious Resurrection of thy Eafter. Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
Grant us therefore, gracious Lord, so The Prayer to eat the Flesh of thy dear Son Jesus ConsecraChrist, and to drink his Blood, that &c. tien.
Almighty God our heavenly Father, Prayer of who of thy tender Mercy didst give thine only Son Jesus Christ —-; Hear us, O merciful Father, and grant that we receiving -according to thy Son our Sum viour Jesus Christ's Holy Institution &c.
O Lord and heavenly Father, we ThePrayer desire thy Fatherly goodness, to
grant, that by the merits and death of thy Son Jesus Christ, we and all thy whole" Church may obtain remission of our Sins, - through Jesus Christ our Lord; by whom, and with whom, in the Unity of the Holy Ghost, all Honour and Glory be unto Thee, O Father Almighty, world without end.
23. Almighty and everliving God, we most Prayer . heartily thank Thee, for that Thou dost
vouchlafe to feed us - with the spiritual food of the most pretious body and! blood of thy Son our Saviour Jesus Chrift:
24, TheHymn. Glory be to God on high, and in earth
peace, good Will towards Men. We praise Thee, we bless Thee, we worship Thee, we glorify Thee, we give Thanks to Thee, for thy great Glory, O Lord God, heavenly King, God the Father Almighty.
25. Coll. after Almighty God, who hast promised to the Offer- hear the Petitions of them that ask in thy tory:
Sons Name; to the setting forth of