« ZurückWeiter »
48. being made the Children of GOD Exhort. to and of the Light, by Faith in Jesus Christ. baptized
riper Years. 49. A Member of Christ, the Child of Catechism. GOD, &c.
Answ. I defire my Lord GOD our hea-
with the Holy Ghost the Comforter, &c.
54 Almighty and everlasting GOD, let thy Fatherly hand ever be over them ;
let thy Holy Spirit ever be with them.
55. O GOD of Abraham, GOD of Ifaac, GOD of Jacob, bless these thy Servants,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
56. In the Vi-. Almighty and most merciful GOD and litat. of † Saviour; fanctify
this thy the Sick, the Col- Fatherly correction through Jefus
Christ our Lord.
+ See above, Part 1, No.244.
trusting in GOD's mercy, for hortation. bis dear Son Jesus Christ's sake.
O most merciful GOD,
strengthe Abfa- then him with thy blessed Spirit.
59. Forasmuch as it hath pleased Almighty Burial OfGOD
through our Lord Jesus Chrift.
the Great GOD, to be feared At Sea, above all. Help, Lord, and save us for thy Mercies fake in Jesus Chrift tby Son our Lord.
O most powerful and glorious Lord
63. Almighty GOD who by thy In the Of Holy Spirit hast appointed divers Orders fice for
Ordainting of Ministers, &c.
of Priests, the col
lect. 64. the
the Children of GOD, the Per. Spouse and Body of Christ.
be ordained Priests.
65. Knowledge of GOD, Perfectness of Age in Christ.
In grief and all distress
No Tongue can it express.
Resound in every Place.
To serve GOD day and night.
70. The Words Receive the Holy Ghost for the Office of Ordi- and Work of a Prieft in the Church of sation.
71. Almighty GOD, who by thy Son Jesus Confecr. Christ didît give &c.
of a Bishop
72. Almighty GOD, giver of all good things; who, by thy Holy Spirit, haft appointed &c.
The principal Passages, wherein is ex
presed the Opinion of the Church, that Prayers and Fraises Mould generally be directed to the Person of the Father, in the Name and through the Mediation of the Son.