« ZurückWeiter »
PRINTED AT THE CLARENDON PRESS,
BY SAMUEL COLLINGWOOD AND CO.
Printers to the University;
and by Messrs. WHITTAKER, Ave Maria Lane, London ;
1. THE Collects, Epistles, and Gospels, to be used at the Ministration
of the holy Communion, throughout the Year.
2. The Order of the Ministration of the holy Communion.
3. The Order of Confirmation.
4. The Form of Solemnization of Matrimony.
5. The Thanksgiving of Women after Child-birth.
6. The Form and Manner of Making, Ordaining, and Consecrating of
Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.
7. A Form of Prayer
for the Fifth Day of November.
8. A Form of Prayer for the Thirtieth Day of January.