Über dieses Buch
Bücher bei Google Play
10'03 0 1
London : Printed by C. Roworth,
Bell-yard, Temple bar,
ART. I. 1. The Book of the Roman-Catholic Church, &c. By
C. Butler, Esq.
2. Strictures on the Poet Laureate's Book of the Church.
By John Merlin.
3. Letter to C. Butler, Esq. By the Lord Bishop of
4. Answer to the Bishop of Chester. By C. Butler, Esq.
5. Lingard's History of England. Vols. 3. and 4.
6. Review of Fox's Book of Martyrs. By W. E. Andrews.
Nos. 1. to 40.
7. Cobbett's History of the Reformation. Nos. 1. to 10. 1
II. An Account of the American Baptist Mission, to the
Burman Empire: in a Series of Letters addressed to
a Gentleman in London. By Ann H. Judson. -
III. ). A Vindication of 1 John v. 7. from the Objections of
M. Griesbach. The Second Edition, to which are
added, a Preface in Reply to the Quarterly Review,
and a Postscript in Answer to a recent Publication
entitled Palæoromaica. By Thomas Burgess, D.D.
F.R.S. F.A.S. and F.R.S.L. Bishop of St. David's.
2. A Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of St. David's,
on a Passage of the Second Symbolum Antiochenum
of the Fourth Century, as an Evidence of the Authen-
ticity of 1 John v. 7. By the Bishop of St. David's.
3. Three Letters addressed to the Editor of the Quarterly
Review, in which is demonstrated the Genuineness of
the Three Heavenly Witnesses, 1 John v. 7. By Ben
The Mission to Siam, and Hué, the Capital of Cochin-
China, in the Years 1821, 2, from the Journal of the
late George Finlayson, Esq. Surgeon and Naturalist to
the Mission ; with a Memoir of the Author by Sir
Thomas Stamford Raffles, Bt. F.R.S.
1. Narrative of an Excursion to the Mountains of Piemont
in the Year 1823, and Researches among the Vaudois
or Waldenses, Protestant Inbabitants of the Cottian
Alps. With Maps, &c. By the Rev. William Stephen
2. The History of the Christian Church, including the
very interesting Account of the Waldenses and Albi-
By William Jones.
3. A brief Sketch of the History and Present Situation
of the Vaudois.
VI. Derniers Momens de Napoléon. Par le Docteur F. An-
VII. Reasons against the Repeal of the Usury Laws. - - 186
VIII. Don Esteban, or Memoirs of a Spaniard, written by
IX. 1. The Progress of Opinion on the Subject of Contagion.
By William Macmichael, M.D.
2. Report from the Select Committee on the Doctrine of
Contagion in the Plague.
3. Second Report from the Select Committee appointed
to consider of the Means of Improving and Maintain-
ing the Foreign Trade of the Country. Quarantine, 218
X. Letter to Mr. Brougham on the Subject of a London
University, together with Suggestions respecting the
Plan. By T. Campbell, Esq.
Arr. I. Memoirs of Samuel Pepys, Esq. F.R.S. Secretary to the
Admiralty in the Reigns of Charles II. and James II. ;
comprising his Diary from 1659 to 1669, deciphered
by the Rev. Jobn Smith, A.B. of St. John's College,
Cambridge, from the original short-hand MS. in the
Pepysian Library, and a Selection from his Private
Correspondence. Edited by Richard, Lord Braybrooke. 281
II. Wanderings in South America, the North-west of the
United States, and the Antilles, in the Years 1812,
1816, 1820, and 1824. With original Instructions for
the perfect Preservation of Birds, &c. for Cabinets of
Natural History. By Charles Waterton, Esq.
III. 1. Euvres Complètes de Démosthène et d' Eschine, en
Grec et en Français. Tom. X.
2. Comedies of Aristophanes. Vol. II. By Thomas
Mitchell, late Fellow of Sidney Sussex College, Cam-
3. The Birds of Aristophanes. By the Rev. H. F. Cary. 332
IV. An Essay on the Nature and Design of Scripture Sacri-
fices. By the late James Nicol, Minister of the Parish
of Traquair, near Peebles.
V. Vie et Révélations de la Sæur Nativité, Religieuse con-
verse au Couvent des Urbanistes de Fougères ; écrites
sous sa Dictée; suivies de sa Vie intérieure, écrite aussi
d'après elle-même par le Rédacteur de ses Révélations,
et pour y servir de suite.
VI. 1. Reflections upon the Value of the British West Indian
Colonies, and of the British North American Provinces.
2. Observations upon the Importance of the North Ame-
rican Colonies to Great Britain, by an old Inbabitant
of British America (Mr. Haliburton).
VII. Report of the Select Committee appointed to inquire into
the Wages of Labour.
VIII. 1. Minutes