« ZurückWeiter »
Street End, in the parish of Kingswinford, to the turnpike 'roa
Cap. 103. To continue the term, and alter and enlarge th
from Saint Stephen's Gate, in the county of the city of Norwich
Cap. 105. To continue the term, and alter the powers, of le
much of two acts, made in the twenty-fifth and thirty-first years
Cap. 109. For repairing several roads in the counties of Stir-
Cap. 110. For more effectually amending, widening, and
Cap. ult. For enlarging the term and powers of an act, paffed
the will of James Money esquire, deceased, in trustees, to be sold,
5. An act to diffolve the marriage of Francis Thomas Rybot with
Har duke of Newcastle to lay out part of his settled money in
, tenements, and hereditaments, lying intermixed, or con-
, and others, and the reinds, parsonage, and vicarage
33. An act for vesting certain parts of the settled estates Thomas Estcourt esquire, in the counties of Gloucester and Wilt in trustees, to be sold and exchanged, and for laying out part the money arising by sale in other estates, to be feitled to the fam uses, and for applying the residue in discharge of incumbrance
34. An act to effectuate and establish an exchange betwee William Colhoun esquire, with the provost and college of Eron, the advowson and right of patronage of and to the consolidate or united rectories of Creeting Ail Saints and Creeting Saint Olave. in the county of Suffolk, for the advowson and right of patronag of and to the rectory of East Wretham, in the county of Norfolk
35. An act to effectuate and establish an exchange betwee William Colboun esquire, and the provost and scholars of th King's college of Blessed Mary and Saint Nicholas, of Cambridge of the advowson and right of patronage of and to the rectory o Hepworth, in the county of Suffolk, and certain pieces of lan and hereditaments in Hepworth aforesaid, for the advowson and right of patronage of and to the rectory of West Wretham, in the county of Norfolk.
36. An act for vesting part of the settled estates of the mos noble Charles duke of Norfolk, in the county of Sussex, in him the faid duke, in fee, and for settling other estates of the said duke in the same county, of equal or greater value, in lieu thereof.
37. An act for vesting the manor of Fisherton Delamere otherwile Filberton Delamore, and other hereditaments in the county of Wilts, devised by the will of the most noble Charles formerly duke of Bolton, with the appurtenances, in trustees, discharged of the uses and trusts of the said will, for the purpose of more effectually carrying into execution certain decrees or decretal orders of the court of chancery for the sale of the said estates. 38. An act to confirm a lease lately made by Henry Nevill
, carl of Abergavenny, of certain entailed mines, and other hereditaments, in the county of Monmouth, and to enable granting future leases of the said 'entailed mines, and other hereditaments, and also of all other estates of which the said earl is feized, as tenant in tail male, under an act of parliament passed in the lecond and third years of the reign of King Philip and Queen Mary, and under the limitations in the last will of George lord Abergavenny, in the said act of Pbilip and Mary mentioned.
39. An act for vesting the settled estates of Richard Hatchett esquire, and Katharine his wife, in the county of Chester, and part of their settled estates in the county of Salop, in trustees, to be sold, and for laying out the purchase money in other estates, to be settled to the same uses.
40. An act for dividing and inclosing the open and common fields, meadows, heath, and waste grounds, within the parish of Bowbrickbill and hamlet of Fenny Stratford, in the county of Buckingham.
41. An act for dividing and inclosing the open fields, and commonable places in the parish of Lutterworth, in the county of Leicefier.