« ZurückWeiter »
STANDING ORDERS, COMPLIANCE WITH WHICH IS TO BE PROVED BEFORE THE EXAMINERS OF PETITIONS FOR PRIVATE BILLS.
1. Notices by Advertisement.
Particulars specified in notice
4. Further particulars in case of second class bills and certain first class bills
5. Particulars in notices for burial ground, gas works, &c., bills 6. Notices in case of tramway bills
10. Posting of notices in case of tramway or underground railway
2. Notices and Applications to Owners, Lessees, and Occupiers of Lands and Houses.
11. Application to owners, &c., on or before 15th December
Lists of owners, &c., assenting, dissenting, and neuter 13. Notice to frontagers in case of tramways
13a. Notice to owners and lessees of railways, tramways, or canals crossed, affected, or interfered with by proposed tramway
14. Notices when it is proposed to abstract water from any stream - 58 15. Notice to owners and occupiers of houses in case of burial
grounds, gas works, &c., bills
16. Notice to owners, &c., in case of relinquishment of works
17a. Notice to owners, &c., in cases of alteration or repeal of provisions relating to nuisance
18. Notice in case of application for compulsory running powers 19. Mode of making application and serving notice
20. Evidence of application and notice
21. Notices not to be given on Sunday, &c.
22. Consents in case of tramways bill
3. Documents Required to be Deposited, and the Times and Places
23. Deposit not to be made on Sunday, &c.
24. Deposit of plans, books of reference, and sections with Clerk of the Peace, &c.
25. Deposit of plans, &c., in Private Bill Office
26a. Deposit in case of bill affecting banks, &c., of river 27. Deposit of plans, &c., with Board of Trade
28. Deposit of plans and sections with London County Council 29. Deposit in certain cases with certain local authorities
256. Deposit of map in case of bills for supply of electrical energy 26. Deposit in case of bill affecting tidal lands
34a. Deposit of bills with road authorities.
30. Deposit of plans, in certain cases, with Home Office and Board of Agriculture and Fisheries
31. Gazette notice to be deposited with plans, &c.
32. Petition for bill, &c., to be deposited in Private Bill Office
34. Deposit of hills with the London County Council
35. Deposit of estimates, &c., in Private Bill Office
joint stock companies bills
36. Copies of estimates and declaration to be printed, and delivered at Private Bill Office
37. Form of estimate
38. Deposit of statement relating to working class houses
39. Deposit of plans, &c., in case of provisional orders in Private Bill Office
4. Plans, Books of Reference, Sections and Cross Sections.
40. Description of plans
41. Description required in case of canals, &c.
42. Particulars in case of railways
43. Diversion of roads, &c., to be shown
44. In case of junctions, course of existing line to be shown 45. Plans in the case of street tramway bills.
45a. Definition of improvement and improvement area
46. Contents of book of reference 47. Sections
48. Improvement, &c., of navigations
50. Distances and vertical measures
53. Embankments and cuttings
54. Tunnelling and viaducts
55. Gradient in case of junctions
5. Estimates and Deposit of Money, and Declarations:
56. Estimate in bills of the second class
57. Percentage to be deposited
58. Cases in which declarations may be deposited in lieu of money Cases in which declaration and estimate of amount of rates may be deposited
6. Bills brought from the House of Lords. Deposit of bills brought from the House of Lords 61. Notices and deposits where work altered while bill is in Parliament
7. Consents of Proprietors, Members of Companies, and Persons
Meeting of proprietors in case of certain bills originating in
63. Meeting of members of companies, &c., in case of certain bills originating in this house
64. Meeting of proprietors in case of certain bills originating in
House of Lords
65. Meeting of members of companies, &c., in case of certain bills originating in House of Lords
66. Consent of proprietors of any company to sum authorised to be raised in aid of undertaking of another company
67. Provision as to railway bills charging payments on local rate in Ireland
68 Proof of consent of directors, &c., who are named in the bill
PROCEEDINGS OF EXAMINERS, OF CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEE OF WAYS AND MEANS, AND OF COMMITTEES.
Reference of Bills, &c., to, and Duties of, and Practice before Examiners.
69. When examination of petitions to commence
72. Reference to examiner of petitions for additional provision and
estate bills from Lords, &c.
73. Notice in cases of petitions for additional provision in private bills, &c.
Memorial complaining of non-compliance
75. Locus standi of proprietors dissenting at meeting under Orders 62 to 66
76. Proof by affidavit
77. Report in cases of bills originating in the Lords
78. Special report in certain cases
Chairman of ways and means to seek a conference with chairman of committees of House of Lords Chairman of ways and means to examine all private bills, &c. - 80 81. Chairman of ways and means to report on bills relating to Government contracts
82. Copies of bill, as proposed to be submitted to Committee, to be laid before chairman of ways and means, &c.
83. Power to chairman to report special circumstances, &c., to the house
84. Copy of bill as amended in committee to be laid before chairman of ways and means, &c.
85. Clause or amendment on consideration of bill, or on third reading, to be submitted to chairman of ways and means, &c. 81 86. Copy of amendments by House of Lords, and of proposed amendments thereto, to be laid before chairman of ways and means, &c.
Proceedings of, and in relation to, the Referees on Private Bills.
87. Referees on private bills to be constituted
88. Rules of practice and procedure to be made by chairman of ways and means
Referees on private bills to decide as to locus standi of
Proceedings of, and in relation to, the Select Committee on Standing Orders. 91. Committee on standing orders
92. Report as to dispensing with standing orders in cases of noncompliance
93. Report in cases of bills originating in Lords
95. Report as to dispensing with sessional or standing orders 96. Report as to re-insertion of petitions
94. Proceeding in case of special report
97. Report in cases of amendments proposed on consideration
Proceedings of, and in relation to, the Committee of Selection, and of the General Committee on Railway and Canal Bills.
Committee of selection
99. General committee on railway and canal bills
100. Committee of selection may discharge members and add others
103, Committee of selection and general committee to group private bills
104. Railway and canal unopposed bills
105. Committee of selection and general committee on railway, &c. bills, to appoint first sitting of committee
106. Committee of selection and general committee to name bill or bills to be considered on the first day
107. Bills not to be considered opposed 108. Committees on opposed private bills
109. Committees on unopposed private bills
113. Committee of selection may substitute members for others
Proceedings of Committees on Opposed Bills.
121. Proceedings to be suspended if quorum not present
122. Members absent to be reported to the house
123. Absence of members by death or otherwise to be reported
124. Method of deciding questions
125. Order in which Bills are to be considered
126. Causes of adjournment to be specially reported.
127. Petition against bill must distinctly specify grounds of
134. Locus standi of municipal authorities and inhabitants of towns, &c.
134a. Local authorities to have a locus standi against lighting and water bills
134c. County councils to have a locus standi against a water bill or a tramway bill
134d. Locus standi of owners of rivers or river conservancies, &c.